Don’t you just love being a child?
Pompoms and Sari-sari Store (convenience store)-bought merengue
My grade school snack everyday. There is an Oreo-ish way of eating Iced Gems:
- Pick one with your favorite color
- Lick the candy on top
- Bite off the candy
- Leave the rest of the biscuit on the table
Alternative way of eating it:
- Pick one
- Break off the candy on top. Place it in a bowl and set aside
- Leave the rest of the biscuits on the table
- Start eating the collected “gems”
The original scramble. What’s your favorite? Extra sago, Brown Cow chocolate syrup, or powdered milk? Mine’s the milk.
So, what is your favorite childhood food? I would be interested to know. Ü
P.S. to Lucas: These are Mommy’s childhood favorite snacks. I wonder what would be yours? And I wonder if they still sell these when you’re old enough to be allowed to have some. 🙂