Here’s sharing the recipe of one of my, and also Lucas’, favorite breakfast.
- Bread (we like wheat)
- Peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cinnamon powder
- Oil and Butter (I use Canola oil)
- Make a simple peanut butter sandwich. You can spread as much peanut butter as you like.
- Beat the eggs and whisk in milk.
- Heat the pan with oil and melt the butter on low heat. The oil helps the butter not to get burned.
- Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture.
- Fry the sandwich for two minutes on each side.
- Put the toast on a paper towel so excess oil/butter gets absorbed.
- Slice the toast diagonally, dust with cinnamon and serve to a hungry toddler.