If you have been reading my blog for a while, you must’ve noticed that I like cooking easy breezy, no-fuss but yummy meals. Here’s a quick breakfast fix I made for Hubby and the Little Jedi.
- Pancake mix (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (or whatever is in the mix’s instructions)
- ripe bananas
- peanut butter
- melted chocolate (optional)
- Whisk the pancake mix with the egg, and milk.
- Slice the bananas thinly and add it to the mixture
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan.
- Scoop a quarter of a cup of the mixture and pour it on the pan.
- Flip or turn the pancake over after two minutes.
- Serve with peanut butter and chocolate. Mmmm! Serve it with bacon will be better. MMMMM!
I originally wanted to make a chocolate marble banana pancake. But when I added the melted chocolate and made some swirls, the chocolate did not look nice when cooked. It looked like burnt swirls.
I wanted to make a smiley pancake for Lucas. Here’s the raw mix right after being poured into the pancake mold and putting the smiley face. Cute pa dito eh.
It looked so happy.
This is how it looked like when I flipped the pancake and served it:
Of course I did not give this to Lucas. I gave him the plain, happier-looking ones. I gave this one to Mike who said nothing but, “parang pang-Halloween ito ah”(this looks like it’s for Halloween). I will still figure out how to make a happy smiley pancake without scaring the Little Jedi.
But the pancakes are good! Try them! 🙂