We’re celebrating an extended weekend (because of Pasig Day) with a happy breakfast! I made Lucas a very personalized breakfast. Personalized pancakes, I mean.
I saw this from Maqui’s postand it’s just awe-inspiring.So it’s my turn to share how to do it.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Get a box of your favorite pancake mix. I used Pillsbury.
- Sift the mix so there won’t be any lumps.
- Add one egg, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1/2 cup of milk. I use milk instead of water to make the pancakes fluffier.
- The batter is a little thick with this mixture. Put the batter in a squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze the batter on the pan and shape it to a letter . Here’s a tip: start with the outline first. Then fill the inside with batter. That way the rest of the batter won’t run on the pan.
8. And serve!
9. Bonus tip: best served with fruit (for Lucas), bacon, eggs, hotdogs (for Mami, Dadi and Yaya) and lots of smiles for everyone!