It’s been a wonderful experience blogging! I share the same reason with most mom-bloggers. I blog because:
- I want to capture and document my Little Jedi’s development in case my mom-nesia goes bad
- I want to capture and document my journey to being a mom with all its rainbows and butterflies and warts.
- I want to share what I know, what I learn to other moms. This is because other blogs helped me especially when I was a newbie mom even before I started blogging. Blogs like Maqui’s, Dainty Mom and Mom-Friday kept me sane during my postpartum emotional episodes. In fact they inspired me to blog!
I am wonderfully surprised that my blog reached far more than I hoped for. Here are my blog’s milestones:
- I wasn’t aiming for popularity but I am thankful for all those who read my blogs (13,278 visits! Hun, if you are the one who reads my blog at an average of 1,000 times a month, you’re crazy and I love you)
- I was hoping to reach out to other mommy bloggers and share our experiences. I gained new friends from the blogosphere. I even got connected with old acquaintances and are even closer now in the world of mom-bloggers.
- I was hoping people from Apari to Jolo will read and find my blog helpful. I get readership from all over the world! I even saw visits from Estonia!
- I am so happy whenever I read messages appreciating my post. I hope I would inspire more moms too.
- My blog received a wonderful gift! My friend told me that Chico mentioned my post on air and he likes it. 🙂 Thank you soooo much!
- My blog has undergone 3 make-overs. I think this new look is going to be the last one hehe.
- My personal milestone: I am (slowly) learning how to edit before publishing. Slowly.
So what do I wish or what are my plans for the blog in the coming year/s?
I plan to continue documenting my Little Jedi’s adventures in the hope that one day he will read it and he will know how much I love him.
I hope to continuously help or inspire other moms especially the new ones and make them realize that being a parent REALLY is THE best role in the universe!
I also hope to meet more supermoms and learn from them and be inspired by them!
Finally, I wish I would learn how to upload videos in WordPress.
Thank you every one! More and more to come!