I’m in awe! Thank you Pepper for giving me the Liebster award. Thank you also Em for tagging me. I had fun answering the questions and coming up with new ones. I am also excited to know my cyber-friends better so I’m passing it too to other bloggers whom I respectfully stalk.
Here are the rules for passing the award:
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Recipient of the award must answer the 11 questions of the person who tagged you.
3. Come up with 11 questions that you want 11 persons, whom you will nominate, to answer.
4. Link the blogs you nominated in your post.
5. Go to their page and inform them about the award.
6. Absolutely NO tags back. Remember only to tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So here are 11 things about moi:
1. I’d rather sleep than eat. I love eating but I find more comfort, and not to mention, luxury, in sleeping.
2. I wrote on our highschool prophecy that I’d be a famous architect. The prophecy was wrong. Haha.
3. I am obsessed with the moon. My birthstone is Moonstone. My favorite song is Moonchild by Cibo Mato.
4. I am a silent rocker. Haha. Rock over RnB for this Mami!
5. I hate crowded places…with an exception to Divisoria.
6. I don’t know how to ride a bike. Baw. :,(
7. A boss once told me I sound like a forty-year old trapped in a (then) twenty-year old girl. Until now I am not sure if it was a compliment or an insult. Maybe it’s my voice.
8. Cooking is the most recent skill I discovered and I am most proud of right now.
9. I am very intuitive. I’d say my intuition is correct 97% of the time.
10. I hate frogs and lizards. Hate. Hate. Hate.
11. I am an adventurous eater. Weirdest food I ate was crickets. I will not eat frogs though because of reason number ten.
Here are the questions from Pepper that I joyfully answered:
What is your favorite comfort food?
Chocolates or chicken nuggets. Looove chocolates.
For dessert, cake or ice cream? Why?
Cake! I can savor it more. Besides, chocolate on cake is better than chocolate on ice cream. Loooove chocolates.
The beach or the mountains? Why?
Oooh the beach! I’ve been to both but I find the sight and sounds on the beach more relaxing.
Whats good about blogging?
Learning from other people, meeting new friends, finding out that many share the same thoughts and sentiments as mine. I actually feel more confident now.
Whats not so good about it?
When I am still writing a post even when I’m at work. Haha!
Who or what serves as your inspiration when writing a post?
My son. My husband. Mommyhood with everything on it.
How long does it usually take you to write a post?
Gah! Sometimes an hour, sometimes a day! Sometimes even a week.
What makes a certain photo blog post worthy?
Having a different perspective of beauty from another person.
How long have you been blogging?
A little over a year. 1 year and three months to be exact.
What inspired you to pen a blog?
When I learned so much from reading them. I thought I’d pay it forward by sharing my own experiences and learning to other moms.
Whats the story behind your blog name?
Dew said it best: I love alliteration. M is my favorite letter and musings is just about summarizes the deep thinker that I am. Finally, the last M is for having the best work in the world: a Mommy.
Here are the questions from Em that I equally enjoyed answering. Interesting questions, Em.
1. Name a book you would read over and over again? Hands down. Harry Potter. I read all seven book 3 times, heard all seven audiobooks seven times. I think I’ve memorized the spells already hehe.
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Counting…just eight 😀 (That’s a proud smile)
3. What chore do you absolutely love doing? Cooking. I love cooking except frying fish.
4. What personality trait/s do you dislike in other people? Trying way too hard. Oh and I hate liars especially the ones I catch.
5. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? My brother and I dropped a crushed cracker in our sleeping dad’s open mouth.
6. If you have an extra hour today, how would you pass the time? Be home and learn from my son.
7. Flats or Heels? Why? Heels. Sky-high ones. For those who have seen me personally, you’d know. I’m just five feet tall.
8. If you could go back to any age for a day, what age would that be and why? The 60’s or 70’s! I think I’d thrive on those years. I love the music, the style, the laid-back lifestyle, and the creativity of people.
9. What is one job you think you’d be absolutely terrible at? Anything that has to do with math.
10.What is your favorite film of all time? Just one. Dead Poet’s Society
11.In five words or less, how do you want your readers to perceive you? Fun. Real. Crazy. Intuitive. Mom. 🙂
So to my friends, here are the 11 questions for you. I hope you would take the time to answer and share them. 🙂
1. If you have a slogan for yourself what would it be?
2. What do you miss doing that you are not doing now?
3. What was the weirdest pregnancy or even non-pregnacy advice you received?
4. Shoes or bags?
5. What is your number one “Supermom” ability?
6. What is the best advice about motherhood did you receive?
7. Apart from home, where is the next best place for you?
8. What’s your morning routine?
9. What do you think your child will tell you after reading your blog ten years from now?
10. What is your favorite dessert?
11. Why blog?
I’m tagging my new and old blog friends here:
- Sha of kikaymommysha
- Maqui of Familia Kiki
- Mars of Planet Marsy
- Faye of Chronicles of Maia
- Kim of Coffee with Kim
- Rachel of Mommy Mama Rat
- Aimee of iamaimeediego
- Yuyu of Teacheryuyu
- Sieggy of The Linos, Inc
- Dew of momsterteacher
Looking forward to reading your answers! Ü